Job Description :
- Learn and work in a dynamic environment in the field of mobile application technologies.
- Need to apply logic and innovative ideas to build robust mobile apps.
- Code, Test and Troubleshoot Programs Utilizing the appropriate Hardware, Database, and Programming Technology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Learn to discover new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project.
Learn to design algorithm and flowchart.
- Strong knowledge of android UI design, Java, XML , Android Studio, Database ,APIs, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Different version of android.
- Basic Knowledge of C,Object oriented programing and android .
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Education Qualification||Graduate from any recognised university,Master’s in Human Resource degree is plus but not mandatoryBachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Computer Science / Equivalent,Master’s degree is plus but not mandatory|
|Job Level||Intern & Trainee|